7 Ways To Take Care of Car Lights So As Not To Yellow With Responses
|7 Ways To Take Care of Car Lights So As Not To Yellow With Responses|
Car light lamp front part in particular is one of the components or parts of the car which is very vital in driving. So vital and important as any car engine components, because as you know if at the time of driving at night of the day, driving in rainy weather, with the condition of the car lights are yellow or pallid, would result in the rays oflight that radiated into insufficient.
This will cause the streets you see will be less clear or opaque, and may lead to potential accident in Bali. Car headlights are opaque can occur on the part of car headlights which, starting from the main front lights (head lamp), a light sein or back light car.
How To Take Care Of Car Lights So As Not To Yellow
Discoloration of the mica lamp could be caused by car because of the heat of the bulb the lamp wattage is large enough. The heat then causes the mica lamp turned into yellowish.
In addition, other factors such as the age factor, a factor the weather, mold the glass up to scratch on a mica lamp, factor usage, is also one of the causes of the decrease in the quality or performance of your car's headlights.
On this occasion the author will give you helpful tips make friend all how do I care for the lamp not to yellow. My buddy, we refer to the reviews here.
1. Use the bulb lights with power that corresponds to the default
As the use of power wattage is higher then the bulb will produce excess heat and can cause the lights to your car turns into yellow. In addition car battery also will not last long because of hard work.
2. Note the rubber bulb cover
How to take care of the lights so as not to the next yellow rubber bulb cover note is.Without you even knowing, sometimes the cover rubber bulb is usually like a torn/getas.
If this happens on your car immediately replace the bulb with a new one because the rubber bulb cover torn or brittle can cause the influx of dust or other dirt on house lights, which can lead to mika lights change color being yellow or dull.
3. Note the seal cover mica
Seal cover mika is very easily visible because it is on the outside of the House lights.If the seals are damaged, there are torn or brittle then the water will be very easily enter home lights, as well as dust or kotpran. If you are experiencing this, immediately change or spruce up the seal until there are no gaps for the entry of water or dustetc.
4. Keep the cleanliness of hood especially for a car engine in front
Dirty engines can create dust or dirt from entering the engine room past the bulb lights, if you experience anything like this, use the isolation to moor the holes might have been the way the entry of dust or dirt from the engine room in the lights.
5. Parking in the shade
How to take care of the lights so as not to further yellow is parking in the shade. ultraviolet lights (UV rays) emanating from the Sun can give bad impact on the glass head lamp becomes yellowed faster than it should, because the heat that comes fromthe UV. Seek not too often in the parking area that is exposed to direct sunlight so that the lights of your car durable.
6. Use liquid hold ultraviolet protective glass or wax as the lights of your car
In this now all-inclusive era, not only liquids or lotions to the skin of your body that are available in the stores of cosmetics, but it's been very much shops automotive spare part which provides liquid or lotion later UV glass lamps specifically for your car, This fluid can you use as a protective glass of your car.
7. Wash the glass headlamp after driving at a time when rainy weather
Rain water and dirt can make can make you experience a car headlamp glass scratches, resulting in will be the entry of dirt particles into the headlamp glass cells. This will have an impact on the durability of the glass headlamp itself. To resolve it, sebaknya immediately wash your car with a glass of clean water use if your car runs out terguyur rain.
That's the way to take care of the yellow lights so as not to make all the lights so that the car does not yellow. But what if your car's already light yellow? Don't worry friend, writer will also provide tips for dealing with car headlights changing colour (yellow). Let’s go check this out.
- The first step you need to do is check your car glass light first, and immediately remove all the dirt. You can use a clean cloth or brush at this stage.
- Wash the glass part of the car by using soapy water. Rinse with clean water, and wipe until completely dry.
- If there is a fine scratch on the windshield, you can use a 1500 sized abrasive to remove the scratches. The way is gently rub the ynag lights scratched, until the scratches are barely visible. For best results use sandpaper that has been moistened before.
- Next, apply a pompon or car cleaning fluid evenly. Then rub with a clean cloth with a circular motion and a little press to make it look clean later. Wait until completely dry, then wipe with a clean cloth. Do keep this step until the mica surface looks completely clear and no more scratches.
- After all the above steps are done, you will get the mica glass car lights become more smooth and clear. If you feel the need, you can repeat the steps above until the result is really satisfying and sesuaid with what you want. By doing the above, you will get a bright and clear light.
Nothing is hard, nothing is impossible, and there is nothing that can not be done if we really want to try to learn and continue to learn to become a better person and useful for others.
Read also: 9 The Car Engine Maintenance Required